The new FREE application for London's tube commuter has arrived.
No more complicated applications that require way to many touches to get to the information that commuters most check on a daily basis. It is now just a few swipes or touches away.
- Check the status of London underground lines by a simple swipe to the right on a line.
- Check the next trains coming into a station by swiping to the left or tapping on a line and then tapping on a station.
- Stations can be added to your favourites list for easy access to the most used ones. Just tap on the star icon to add/remove a station to/from the list.
- Lines can be reordered on the main screen, just tap and hold and the drag the line to its new position in the list. The application will remember your settings next time you open it.
- Favourite stations can be reordered on the favourite station screen, just tap and hold and the drag the station to its new position in the list. The application will remember your settings next time you open it.
Perfect for daily commuters that want to quickly check when the next train is coming.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
London Simple Tube is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-10-26. The program can be installed on iOS.
London Simple Tube (version 1.0) has a file size of 2.62 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.